Aaaaannnnnnd we’re back with show number 00010100 00010001.00000001!! We talk about Psiphon, two-factor authentication and lobster fishing.
- Don’t mix decimal and binary number systems!
- Kelly tells us about lobster season and socks
- 04:20 Jon ponders Psiphon
- Other than the very important job of circumventing Internet censorship, the most critical quesion is “How do you pronounce Psiphon??“
- 08:30 2FA (Two- Factor Authentication) primer
- Kelly really wants to know what pwned means
- 14:45 Kelly’s corner: some of the neatest tech things from 2016
- 31:00 Shoutouts and Borkouts