Welcome to show number Insignia Red! and Peach Blush!
- Kelly uses hexadecimal colours to open the show!
- Jon shares the ways in which technology has wasted his time today.
- Kelly is showing at the Argyle Gallery “Pre-Shrunk Show”.
- The Press Gang is a nice place for dinner in Halifax, NS.
- Kelly can’t remember what it’s called when you throw stuff over the side in the Navy
- Clues are: throwing something off a boat, military, starts with a D
- 9:00 – Jon talks about the Papertrail Logging as a Service app!
- Kelly thinks Splunk is funny
- LAMP, LEMP…whatevah
- Jon is not allowed to jailbreak anything any more
- Papertrail provides the missing link to alert me when Fidonet net mail from 1990 arrives!
- 22:00 – Kelly’s Corner!
- 32:00 – Shout Outs ad Bork Outs!
- Kelly does not wait until the next episode.
- Shout out – great service at the Press Gang restaurant!
- Shout out – Elegiant fitness thing. Jon likes the notification thing.
- 40:00 – Coopers Town Crier
- Coppers Town is kicking butt in the Swim Meets!
- Close up – we now have OGGS!!!!!!
The JaK Attack! 2017.5 – OGG
Welcome to show number
- Jon is already using Braille to open the show
- JaK bio and some older shows on the bottom right sidebar now
- Chelsea Manning’s sentence was commuted, but Assange is still not leaving Ecuador
- 06:30 Jon talks about Synergy software KVM
- Kelly confesses to watching anime!
- Buy the Pro (SSL) version of Synergy to protect your clipboard
- It Just Works ™
- 13:30 Kelly’s Corner
- The SmokeCloak (whaaaa?)
- Would you like some DNA in your smoke?
- Jon decides to cut out the middle-man and spit on bad guys
- Where does this DNA come from??
- 20:30 Listener Feedback
- 26:30 Shout Outs and Bork Outs
- 30:00 Cooperstown Crier
The JaK Attack! 2017.4 – OGG
Welcome to show number ..— —– .—- –… .-.-.- …–!
- biOrb!!! Is it a fish tank or something we live in on Mars?
- Kelly says “Bite My Betta!“
- Jon can’t drink Saki. Eeewwwwww….
- 6:00 CloudFlare transparency report and a National Security Letter
- 21:45 Kelly’s Corner
- Goldfish are cold water fish. That means they sleep instead of dying
- Jon suddenly realizes that “feeder fish” doesn’t mean human food
- What Kelly mentions appears!
- 33:00 Shoutouts and Borkouts
- Shout: Two Factor Auth: listing sites that use 2FA
- Bork: Banks that don’t appear on the list. Losahs.
- 36:00 Listener Feedback
- Linc says “It’s Coopers Town, guys!”
- Klatuu says “Welcome back!”
- 40:00 Cooperstown Crier
The JaK Attack! 2017.3 – OGG
Welcome to show number 0x323031372E32!
- Hexadecimal! Not just a number, also from Reboot! (not Transformers)
- The Internet weighs nothing because it’s wireless, Jen!
- 08:30: Kelly’s Corner – her thoughts, not yours.
- 15:10: Jon talks about Keepass password manager. You don’t gotta outrun the bear, you just gotta outrun your buddy.
- Local database storage. Do we store it online?
- If we store it online, where? GDrive? DropBox? SpiderOak?
- There are many browser plugins for Keepass, but do we trust our browsers with that access? Tavis Ormandy thinks not.
- Is it safe to copy passwords to your clipboard? The Linux and Android Keepass app have clipboard clearing settings.
- Android app has specific Keepass keyboard to enter username and password without using the keyboard.
- 32:45: Borkouts and Shoutouts
- Cooperstown has a caller ID spoofer on the loose!
The JaK Attack! 2017.2 – OGG